Thread: Dinar Bullshit Bloggers 10-7-2013

Default Dinar Bullshit Bloggers 10-7-2013

7-10-2013 Flashing: The big dealer in Puerto Rico has been given a rate and are awaiting release. Iraq already has a rate. The rates are unknown secret at this moment. Dealer says it is done and they were alerted to be ready!

7-10-2013 Mnt Goat:
    This morning I talked to 3 contacts in Iraq. I was told to disregard all the articles about starting the project to remove the zeros. Its already done. Its all just a cover story. Over to a call to the IMF contact today I asked the contact. So why don't we see it international and at the banks as of yet, if in fact it did RV? he said, oh! It did RV for sure. The CBI let it go already.
    7-10-2013 Mnt Goat: So I asked then what is taking so long for us to see it? He answered The IMF had to run the algorithms to assign the new rates again since the clock kept ticking with all the additional days. This should have been no big deal. They are now trying to fix the code to get the rates to balance again. They will continue but even when they do get it right there is still timing issues to contend with since financial institutions, time zones, etc. must coincide when they roll out this many changes in currencies all at once.
    7-10-2013 Mnt Goat: I am told they expect to have it completed today and we should see the new rates later today or tomorrow early. If they don't fix it we could be sitting here waiting longer. Then again who is to say more issues of another nature don't crop up. Once they roll the rates out it will show on the CBI site too at the same time. Later FOREX will get it and away we go The good news is we are almost there and this could be our week to finally see it.

7-10-2013 WILDDUCK: Are we hours away or a day or so? WHO KNOWS MINUTES AND SECONDS ALL IN THE HOPPER TODAY, SURPRISED OKIE HAS NOT GOTTEN THE CALL. You think we are that close? IMO, I THINK IF YOU STOP IT WILL RUN OVER YOU. DO NOT THINK THIS IS A FALSE ALARM AS IRAQ HAS CHANGED THE GAME.
    7-10-2013 WILDDUCK: How has Iraq changed the game? RELEASED FROM CHAPTER VI. BIG PRESS CONFERENCE SAYING IRAQ NOW A FREE COUNTRY THAT WAS TEN DAYS AGO. HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD THEM OUT IN THE WIND WITHOUT A TRADING CURRENCY WORTH SOMETHING AND 3.44 HAS BEEN SEEN ON THE LOADED CARDS. Who saw 3.44 loaded and card? BOOTS ON THE GROUND WHO OWN A CARD IN IRAQ AND GO TO A ATM MACHINE.

7-10-2013 Poppy3: ALL REPORTS COMING IN TELLING ME THAT NOW THE RV WILL COME AT ANY MOMENT FROM PRESENT TIME TILL WE SEE IT AND THERE WILL BE ZERO WARNING. IT WILL JUST SHOW ALL THE SUDDEN. PEOPLE FROM UST, SS, STATE DEPT, IMF NOW ALL REPORTING IT IS TIME AND THEY ARE IN SHOCK WE HAVEN'T SEEN IT THIS WEEK. THIS IS ALL VERY ENCOURAGING STAND BY FOR FIREWORKS.
    7-10-2013 Poppy3: THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANY ACTUALLY RELEASE TIME FROM ANYONE. IF YOU REMEMBER MY UST CONTACT TOLD US 3 YEARS AGO THAT ONLY 5 PEOPLE IN THE USA WILL HAVE PRIOR KNOWLEDGE THAT THE RV IS HAPPENING AND THEY WILL ONLY BE NOTIFIED APPROXIMATELY 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO IT SHOWING WORLD WIDE. THIS THING WILL BE A TOTAL SURPRISE AND I EXPECT IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT.
    7-10-2013 Poppy3: I ALSO EXPECT TO SEE VERY NEGATIVE MISLEADING INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV PRIOR TO THE RELEASE. IF YOU REMEMBER BOTH CHINA AND KUWAIT PLACE ADDS IN WALL STREET JOURNAL CHINA SAYING THEY WOULD NOT BE RV'ING THEIR CURRENCY AND KUWAIT ANNOUNCED ALSO THEY WOULD NOT RV FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTH AND BOTH RV'ED THAT SAME DAY AROUND 3PM IN THE AFTERNOON. I WILL TELL YOU THIS BOTTOM LINE WE WIN.

7-10-2013 Adam Montana: Ramadan is upon us, and there was no RV before it I know I've said many times in the past that it would never happen during Ramadan, but I'm almost willing to retract that statement or at least soften it. There is news that serious meetings are being held between the political parties DURING Ramadan, in order to move the country forward. As you know, the biggest hurdle we have right now is the HCL, and the HCL is nothing more than a disagreement between the Shiites and Kurds, who basically make up the political parties.
    7-10-2013 Adam Montana: So what does that mean? If the parties are having serious discussions, even during Ramadan, there is one major thing to discuss the HCL. This means that we MIGHT be seeing something happen during Ramadan for once in our lives! Add to that the flurry of major news this week, such as With Chapter 7 Lifted, Iraq Regains Control of It's Own Economy and Shammari calls to set a DATE to reset the Iraqi Currency YES! and Central Bank Governor Promises Bright Future for Iraqis I mean, what more do we want other than JUST DO IT!

7-10-2013 Med: WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. EVEN ECONOMISTS WHO WERE NOT ON BOARD BEFORE ARE NOW ON BOARD. I KNEW UNLESS OUT OF CHAPTER VII, NO RV. NOW WE HAVE THE HCL THE AGREEMENT FOR THE HCL BETWEEN MALIKI AND BARZANI SHOULD HAVE A PRICE, AS IN VALUE OR EXCHANGE RATE WATCH THAT NUMBER.
    7-10-2013 Med: WE HAVE PARLIAMENT CALLING ON THEM TO MOVE LIKE NOW, OR IN THIS YEAR AND SOME FISCAL OR NEW YEAR RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE SO MUCH POURING INTO IRAQ. THE BIG ONE FOR ME WAS CHASE BECAUSE CHASE IS AN INVESTMENT BANK AND THEY AREN'T STUPID. THEY ARE LIKE A BOOM TOWN. NEVER DID I NOT THINK IT WOULDN'T REVALUE OR DELETE THE ZERO'S I FEEL REALLY GOOD.

7-10-2013 Kaperoni: Article Economic parliamentary We asked the central bank is implementing a project to delete the zeros you cannot raise the value of the change the rate without replacing the currency As we said several times, the plan for the overnight event is gone. Maliki won't do it. What we will see is a gradual increase float and when the dinar reaches a certain point we believe 1 to $1, then they will introduce new smaller notes. That is why IMO I think we are seeing these contradictory articles.

7-10-2013 Arthur: We have reached a critical point on this RV roller coaster whereby all this tremendously positive, history making momentum upward is about to give us that part of the coaster we all love dropping all of US into the greatest currency exchange Forex profit in the history of the world! the last 60 days has seen more positive, even frenzied movement and has fast tracked THE PLAN to be put in motion. Parliament and the Economic Committees are now demanding that the CBI Reset the Iraqi Dinar.
    7-10-2013 Arthur: MP Shammari twice now has said that, with now having U$76 Billion and 30 tons of Gold Boulion, the 1300:1 ratio for the dinar against the dollar can no longer stand, and must become competitive with all other currencies immediately. In comparison, their nearest and soon to be best regional trading partner Kuwait only has roughly U$30 Billion in reserves and easily justifies a rate of 3.50 showing how the IQD could actually more than double the exchange rate of the Kuwaiti dinar KWD and for all intents and purposes will double KWD in a very short time with annual growth projected at up to 16%.
    7-10-2013 Arthur: They have been told several times that they would have reason to enjoy this Ramadan economically It appears that, though not officially implemented, the Kurds and the Central Government have agreed enough in principal to the Oil and Gas Law HCL to agree on the 5th and hopefully final draft of this law pretty rapidly now the HCL is now far enough along that IMO it is no longer in the way of an immediate revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.
    7-10-2013 Arthur: Not some, but for the first time, ALL of our intel sources, all over the world, the CIA, the UST, the WB, WF, Chase, BOA, CitiBank, the Federal Reserve Bank where one of our contacts has 36 years of experience, as well as our contacts in Kuwait, Baghdad, Basra, and Kirkuk are all in total agreement that this looks like we are finally in the moment the Iraqi dinar is finally poised to be the MAIN STAR of the GCR Global Currency Reset.

7-10-2013 Tony: I'M ABSOLUTELY HEARING THAT THINGS ARE GOING THRU HEARING BY WEDNESDAY. DO I HAVE A DEF. TIME. YES, I DO, WILL IT BE DONE BY THIS TIME? I'M NOT SAYING IT WILL, BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS TIME. WILL I TELL YOU WHAT TIME, NO. I STARTED GETTING YESTERDAY THAT ON CNN IN AUSTRALIA THAT IT RV'D IN IRAQ ON THE 3RD AND WILL NOT BE SEEN UNTIL THE 10TH & IT'S IN THE LAW LIBRARY SINCE THE 6TH. ALSO HEARD IT WAS REPORTED IN GREECE TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS TRUE.
    7-10-2013 Tony: Any news about the dong? THE NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED A COUPLE OF TIMES, UNDER A $1 AND OVER $.50. If I understand correctly, we should be in the chips by tomorrow Wednesday night? THAT'S WHAT I AM HEARING. [what happened to the meeting w Barzani and Maliki. ALL THE LAWS WERE PASSED, WHAT ELSE CAN WE BE WAITING FOR, THE CARDS ARE LOADED, THE BANKS ARE IN PLACE THEY HAVE AGREED TO EVERYTHING. I THINK WE ARE THERE, CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE. WHAT I AM HEARING IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH.
    7-10-2013 Tony: Rate? TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN AT THE BANK OVER THERE & HE DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA PHONE AND THERE IS ON WHITE CARDBOARD $3.44 TRYING TO GET THEM TO GET A PICTURE. I'M HEARING RIGHT NOW OUR RATE IS 4 OR 5 DOLLARS THAT DOESN'T EQUATE UNLESS IT'S TO THE GBP.
    7-10-2013 Tony: I GOT A TEXT FROM A GUY DIRECT CONTACT WITH UST GUY IT HAS BEEN RELEASED, WANT TO SEE IT TODAY, COULD BE TILL FRIDAY. WON'T TAKE LONG. I DON'T THINK IT WILL TAKE TILL FRIDAY. WE ARE BASEL 3 WORLD WIDE THIS MORNING. IRAQ WAS RELEASED TO THE WORLD THIS MORNING AND CAN'T BE STOPPED. THEY HAD 10 DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING AND THEN THEY HAD 2 DAYS EXTENSION AND WE HEARD THAT IT WAS OFFICIAL THIS MORNING.
    7-10-2013 Tony: OUR BANK GUY SAYS ON HIS SCREEN THE IQD HAS DROPPED TO 3.65 AND THE DONG 47 CENTS I LIKE THOSE NUMBERS. THAT'S UP TO DATE INFO. ARE WE LOOKING FOR THIS TODAY? YES WE ARE. NO ONE IS SAYING ITS DELAYED. EVERYONE IS SAYING ITS TRYING TO BE PUSHED THROUGH.

7-10-2013 TerryK: A LOT SAYING ITS DONE, ITS DONE RATES ARE WAY OFF THE CHARTS BOTH MY IMF AND UST ARE SAYING GOING HOT.
    7-10-2013 TerryK: GOT A CALL FROM A SOURCE I GUESS SOME ONE IS SAYING THIS MAYBE JUST WENT LIVE. DON'T HAVE ANYMORE DETAILS AND THAT'S ALL THEY SAID THIS IS THE WORD THEY GOT AND THEY ARE TRYING TO VERIFY AS WELL.

7-10-2013 Jester: I am aware that the CBI wants the reinstatement $3.22 + inflation in addition with their current commodity values. WHOEVER IS TELLING YOU THAT IS TELLING YOU A TALE IT IS ALL WORKED OUT IT IS BASED ON THEIR INTRINSIC VALUE OF RESOURCES. What happens if the IMF doesn't pull the switch and Iraq enters Ramadan broke. How will the IMF answer the people of Iraq on that? ALL WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET IT RIGHT WE MISSED JULY 4TH DIDN'T WE? I AM AWARE THEY WANTED THAT BAD SO I DO NOT THINK RAMADAN IS AN ISSUE
    7-10-2013 Jester: Where does the Iraq Budget come in to the mix or does it? JUST ANOTHER THING THAT NEEDS TO GET DONE WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN BUDGETS COME AND GO. THERE IS NO DATE AND TIME PREORDAINED. THEY WILL PICK THAT WHEN THEY GET TO IT AND IT WILL BE WHEN THEY GET DONE WITH THE PROCESS AND FEEL IT IS READY TO FLY.
    Last edited by dragon; 07-10-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Default Re: Dinar Bullshit Bloggers 10-7-2013

I don't know how these people do it, day after day, week after week, year after year......
    Where are those core members?