Thread: Dinar Bullshit Bloggers 11-6-13

Default Dinar Bullshit Bloggers 11-6-13

6-11-2013 Hub: Looks like the dinar world may be heating up my contacts along with others have said its done for a month now think on this i think maybe the economic end could have been done because that's what my people deal in and with my one contact saying he saw the lower denoms on the street in iraq this could be coming to a head with this impromptu meeting with the Kuwait guy to me sounds logical and who knows, this might be it?

6-11-2013 Randy Koonce:
    It has not RV'd there is not tiers that have cashed waiting on the next tier. Now June is looking good but there is no confirmation on it happening yet in all reality we are in the same boat since December 29 Other than the debt was extended to Sept 2nd. I do know people thought I was crazy when I gave the May 19th to August window but that window is still good I do hope that June becomes our month but it is so Political that we will just have to wait and see how well our President gets on with the scandals, the more pressure on them the better for us.
    6-11-2013 Randy Koonce: So the Last two weeks of June are looking promising but do not get hopes to high If you see info on Bank screens flashing then just pull your pants legs up and walk on by If anyone says that the IMF is going to force this and make Iraq do this RV, then just pull your pants up and walk on by. We are waiting on Obama to bless this thing and when he does we will be over. Breathe this ride is coming to an end. PS the Kuwait emir in Baghdad was a big thing.

6-11-2013 Okie Oil Man:
    I JUST TALKED WITH OKIE AND HE HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING POST HE IS EXCITED HE HAS BEEN RECEIVING NEW INTEL THAT POINTS TOWARDS OUR PRAYERS BEING ANSWERED IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

6-11-2013 Delta:
    Delta reported that the last 48 hours Iraqiya TV is non stop reporting what Maliki and Barzani have done and what they are going to do; demonstration to the citizens they are united. The entire environment in Baghdad has changed, there is much less tension, people are busy and going about business with a happy attitude. they are still working on moving from chpt 7 to chpt 6; all the processes we’re seeing now are leading to lifting of Chpt 7; UN Security council will deal with Chpt 7 on June 27; understand that the budget was approved a long time ago.
    6-11-2013 Delta: there is the calm before the storm, Iraqiya TV covering Maliki’s visit to Kurdistan and his meeting with Barzani; the citizens see this as a great development, there is stability in Iraq, and the feeling that something has to happen. Delta’s comment that based on articles speaking of the rate by early June, we still have 3 more days of early June remaining to the 14th; Delta is still watching this week, the next 3 days are very possible in his opinion.

6-11-2013 Frank26:
    The Kurdistan Regional gov’t in Erbil had some meetings to bring forth this agreement, it was scheduled together with routine meetings, but then Maliki had a CLOSED door meeting with the PUK’s Pres Barzani, the regional security adviser, and the VP of the regional gov’t to discuss outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil. These people do not like one another at all, but they have all sat down and ironed out the issued. Barzani reported that issues with Baghdad are being, have been resolved; however, this was already worked out weeks or months ago, and led to the meetings this past weekend.
    6-11-2013 Frank26:
    Sunday morning into afternoon, a lot of information came in, and more today [Monday]; the meeting between Maliki and Barzani was ground breaking, but it was worked up to all year the meeting this weekend was for display to the citizens of Iraq; the meeting was to show the citizens that the GOI now has stability; this is HUGE. On Sat night going into Sunday morning, I Team called and said they would be out of contact until Mon or Tues because they are being moved again; they are supplying security again in Baghdad for some ministers going to Kurdistan. I Team’s purpose is security. Frank asked if they have anything else to say? Reply: That which you look for is so close we can smell it

6-11-2013 TerryK:
    WHAT I WAS TOLD BY A GOOD SOURCE LAST NIGHT WE RAN INTO SOME BANKING ISSUES. THEY ARE BEING WORKED ON TODAY THE HOPES OF THE BLESSING THURSDAY. STILL HEARING THE NEW RATE IS 3.47 DINAR AND .48 ON THE DONG. IT WILL FREE FLOAT ONCE IT'S ISSUED.

6-11-2013 WILDDUCK:
    I THINK THAT WE HAVE CAME A LONG WAY SINCE JUNE 15TH OF LAST YEAR WHEN IT WAS JUST ONE COUNTRY THEY WERE TRYING TO GET DONE BEFORE THEY WENT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE RESET. REMEMBER THERE IS NO RULE BOOK ON HOW TO GET THIS DONE. NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAS EVER TRIED TO DO THIS BEFORE AND THERE IS NO PRECEDENT FOR IT. THIS IS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. IMO IT CANNOT BE STOPPED, IT CAN IMO BE HICCUPED.

6-11-2013 Kaperoni:
    Article CBI news To extend the protection of Iraqi funds abroad If you remember, the announcement a few weeks ago was protecting the DFI. This announcement is more inclusive to cover the CBI and other Iraqi assets from Iraqi state institutions. Again, good news because Iraqi assets support the currency we hope.

6-11-2013 Breitling:
    Article quote Since April the dinar has lost value. The idea that the dinar has lost value because of sectarian violence is complete garbage. The CBI calculated what's going on & they know what's at risk. They are getting rid of the USD so they can add value to the dinar, that's why it's losing it's value. It's got to go through that process. They have to do it correctly. I can't figure out why they put out these articles. Maybe they just don't get it.

6-11-2013 Eagle1:
    We've talked about the reinstatement of the IQD being part of this first basket, and people have asked how in the world the IMF can go from a program rate to a reinstatement of its original value to an international release without first doing a redenomination in country. The question misses the fact that all of these events can happen virtually instantaneously the authors of the plan knew that a swift and systematic process would result in the lifting of the sanctions and bring the rate to a tradeable and functioning position in country.
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: The point here is that the IQD, IQN is doing all of these things at the same time. Let me spell it out:
    1) The three zeroes get lifted.
    2) The IQD gets redenominated at 1:1 in country.
    3) The IQN the newly reinstated Iraqi Dinar is then released to the rest of the world for trading as part of this first basket of currencies.
    These events can either flow sequentially over a period of hours or a few days, or they can flow seamlessly as a single event.
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: It is critical to all of us to look beyond Iraq and the political events taking place there. It is also important not to place excessive weight on the in country violence. Without minimizing what is taking place in Iraq, let me see if I can say it like this. The Dinar plays an important role in what is unfolding, but it is almost insignificant in terms of the global picture. We have a total of 198 currencies being restructured. The IQD, IQN is a lynchpin in this.
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: What all my sources tell me is that we are holding pretty firm to the values for the IQD, IQN, the VND, and the IDR as they are released internationally. I won't post those rates here, but suffice it to say that we are in for a blessing! Most of these currencies are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks!

6-11-2013 Kaperoni: Article The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar I hope this is a good thing, but when I read an article that starts out. The Iraqi Government it makes me wonder how much Maliki is involved. This may be what we were also looking for as we know the CBI needs help to move forward with monetary change. The Minister of Finance MoF and the Minister of Planning MoP would be entities that would be involved in monetary change. The more I look at that third paragraph even know it's strangely written the reference to gold and other foreign currencies seems to imply in a strange way that the dinar will be internationally tradable.
    Last edited by dragon; 06-12-2013 at 01:09 AM.

2. Default Re: Dinar Bullshit Bloggers 11-6-13

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: We've talked about the reinstatement of the IQD being part of this first basket, and people have asked how in the world the IMF can go from a program rate to a reinstatement of its original value to an international release without first doing a redenomination in country. The question misses the fact that all of these events can happen virtually instantaneously the authors of the plan knew that a swift and systematic process would result in the lifting of the sanctions and bring the rate to a tradeable and functioning position in country.
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: The point here is that the IQD, IQN is doing all of these things at the same time. Let me spell it out:
    1) The three zeroes get lifted.
    2) The IQD gets redenominated at 1:1 in country.
    3) The IQN the newly reinstated Iraqi Dinar is then released to the rest of the world for trading as part of this first basket of currencies.
    These events can either flow sequentially over a period of hours or a few days, or they can flow seamlessly as a single event.
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: It is critical to all of us to look beyond Iraq and the political events taking place there. It is also important not to place excessive weight on the in country violence. Without minimizing what is taking place in Iraq, let me see if I can say it like this. The Dinar plays an important role in what is unfolding, but it is almost insignificant in terms of the global picture. We have a total of 198 currencies being restructured. The IQD, IQN is a lynchpin in this.
    6-11-2013 Eagle1: What all my sources tell me is that we are holding pretty firm to the values for the IQD, IQN, the VND, and the IDR as they are released internationally. I won't post those rates here, but suffice it to say that we are in for a blessing! Most of these currencies are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks!

6-11-2013 Kaperoni: Article The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar I hope this is a good thing, but when I read an article that starts out. The Iraqi Government it makes me wonder how much Maliki is involved. This may be what we were also looking for as we know the CBI needs help to move forward with monetary change. The Minister of Finance MoF and the Minister of Planning MoP would be entities that would be involved in monetary change. The more I look at that third paragraph even know it's strangely written the reference to gold and other foreign currencies seems to imply in a strange way that the dinar will be internationally tradable.
    Hummm, I take from all this, is, Our paper is worthless.. If they change the name of the currency, it means the currency we hold is just that, IQD, and not IQN, meaning its worth will be what its worth right now, and never anything greater?

I thought for sure there would be a reprint, and renaming to the dinar, knew it.. Ugggggg, and i could use a break right now, or a blessing of some sorts..